Containing Feature and Reporter data. This file corresponds to the previous ADF format, even though slight modifications have been incorporated (see below) Each row corresponds to a spot in the array : position and biological information on the reporter.
« FeatureReporter »worksheet / FeatureReporter file - « adr » :
Items in italic are optional. All others are mandatory.
- Feature data :
- Reporter data :
- Reporter Name
- Reporter ControlType
- Reporter BioSequence Type
- Reporter BioSequence Polymer Type
- Reporter BioSequence Database Entry [db-tag]
- Reporter FailType
- Reporter WarningType
- Reporter BioSequence [Actual Sequence]
- Reporter Group [reportergroup tag]
These items are for the common case, Gene Expression application use case.
For ChIP oligo-based and PCR-based application use case, another BioSequence object is added. It is called Assigned gene.
In this case, the « Reporter Name »item is renamed to « Reporter Name [intergenic] », and there are some optional items :
- Assigned_Gene Name
- Assigned_Gene Database Entry [db-tag]
In addition for the PCR-based use case, there are two optional items :
For CGH use case :
- Reporter BioSequence [Fwd Primer]
- Reporter BioSequence [Rev Primer]
- Chromosome : non mandatory but highly recommended for CGH
- Chromosome_band : recommended field for CGH