Only when a more complex array design has been created and when Reporters can be combined in order to represent different genetic elements. Typically, the case of an array devised to monitor splice variants events. Reporters representing exons can be grouped in various ways to represent the different transcript. This third files allows for the description of such relationships between Reporter (individual elementary segments) and the CompositeSequence (representing the various transcripts.
« Composites »worksheet / CompositeSequence file - « adc »(Optional) :
no one to one Reporter-CompositeSequence relation. Basically, there is for a CompositeSequence the same information than for Reporter, plus a map for the relation between the CompositeSequence and several Reporters or with several CompositeSequence.
Items in italic are optional. All others are mandatory.
- CompositeSequence Name
- CompositeSequence BioSequence [Actual Sequence]
- CompositeSequence BioSequence Type
- CompositeSequence BioSequence Polymer Type
- CompositeSequence BioSequence Database Entry [db-tag]
- CompositeSequence Annotation Database Entry [db-tag]